The Noob Adventures! The Noob Adventures!

Wow.

Surprise Counter Surprise Counter

Well damn. That was so good that I have to make an upgrade in my character style. No more slight cartoonish characters. I must make them like I see in Death Note........ It was all part of his plan, wasn't it? Anyway, the blocks at 0:54 didn't look very realistic, and the detail on the smoke compared to the backgrounds was worthy of a shoot me in the foot rating. I recommend fixing up that nose though. It wasn't exactly the best thing for the style you were using. If this was all frame by frame, then I applaud you. I can applaud myself later when I top this.

~Falling isn't bad. It's just practice for picking yourself back up.~

don't stick hand in fans don't stick hand in fans

no no no NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

VaineHertz responds:

I like fans

Game Grumps PARODY! Game Grumps PARODY!

Can't play it, but the reviews make me not even have to say how bad this thing actually would've been.

mandog responds:

cry moar

Earth Smuggler Defense Earth Smuggler Defense

Hmmm.... The cursor is too small so it's hard to shoot them. And even if you try to aim right on them, they go too fast. But going too fast and missing can break your combo. Gameplay that works against itself. But I got the high-score.... the hell is wrong with me?

KevinVII responds:

Ya, I know the game needs a lot of work, mostly just trying to learn the basics for now.
hopefully i will learn enough that any games of this type that i make in the future can be finer tuned and more / better features.
Good job at claiming the high score and thanks for playing ^_^

Dirt Master Dirt Master

I had no fun playing this game. I wasn't allowed to go fast because there were constantly obstacles getting in my way in which I had to do some sort aerobic technique with the flimsy truck just to get over them. You can't lose, which I found took away some sort of challenge. There isn't any music, just the annoying sound of the monster truck. The game actually works, i'll give it that much.

King of the Hill (8bit metal) King of the Hill (8bit metal)

Listen, if you want to make big in this world. Cut this music crap and start selling propane.

Mic Fight aka Testing Mic Mic Fight aka Testing Mic

I can't tell.

Window Window

I'd give this an 8, but the title is window, which would make it a zero. So 4.5

TheFabs responds:

Yes, because the scene in which the song was created for involves looking out a window.

Selsey Selsey

What exactly is this? I don't know. But here is something that is actually important. The eyes are angled, which makes no sense. They appear to be balloon shaped, rather than round. Other than the eyes, the left side of the clavicle doesn't look like it's going toward the shoulder as human anatomy would suggest. I am curious on why there is extra space on the right, but that's nit picky, so I won't touch it. As for the eyebrows; they are as long, if not longer, than the eyes themselves. These look smaller and straighter than the eyes. The eyebrows need to be more towards the eyes and always at angle. The good thing is, most of the problems I saw in this picture came from the face rather than the light source or other bodily features.

I'm not saying this is bad. I have no right to say it's bad. After all this is your dirt, not mine.

TheFabs responds:

You asked 'what exactly is this'. This is a drawing. Calm down.

Actually Canon Actually Canon

I really hope I don't get a drawing request like this. Or any request for that matter. It would come out like this rating i'm giving you. I'd like to see more clothing folds, or a clothe strain.

Also, my idea of a sin doesn't exist, neither does sin. But I guess that is DEBATABLE.

TheFabs responds:

U R SO MUCH BETTER THAN ME PLZ TEACH ME CHITZY THE DIETY PLZ TEACH ME CLOTHES PLZ I AM BEGGING YOU U R ANIME MASTER

Aigavlov Aigavlov

Great! But one question: Is his hair going under his eye?