All 4 art Reviews

Selsey Selsey

What exactly is this? I don't know. But here is something that is actually important. The eyes are angled, which makes no sense. They appear to be balloon shaped, rather than round. Other than the eyes, the left side of the clavicle doesn't look like it's going toward the shoulder as human anatomy would suggest. I am curious on why there is extra space on the right, but that's nit picky, so I won't touch it. As for the eyebrows; they are as long, if not longer, than the eyes themselves. These look smaller and straighter than the eyes. The eyebrows need to be more towards the eyes and always at angle. The good thing is, most of the problems I saw in this picture came from the face rather than the light source or other bodily features.

I'm not saying this is bad. I have no right to say it's bad. After all this is your dirt, not mine.

TheFabs responds:

You asked 'what exactly is this'. This is a drawing. Calm down.

Actually Canon Actually Canon

I really hope I don't get a drawing request like this. Or any request for that matter. It would come out like this rating i'm giving you. I'd like to see more clothing folds, or a clothe strain.

Also, my idea of a sin doesn't exist, neither does sin. But I guess that is DEBATABLE.

TheFabs responds:

U R SO MUCH BETTER THAN ME PLZ TEACH ME CHITZY THE DIETY PLZ TEACH ME CLOTHES PLZ I AM BEGGING YOU U R ANIME MASTER

Aigavlov Aigavlov

Great! But one question: Is his hair going under his eye?

Affidare Aegis Poster Affidare Aegis Poster

I likw rhw guy that looks like a lizard. Wish I could draw this well. Speaking of which; I need me some brownies.