King of the Hill (8bit metal) King of the Hill (8bit metal)

Listen, if you want to make big in this world. Cut this music crap and start selling propane.

Mic Fight aka Testing Mic Mic Fight aka Testing Mic

I can't tell.

Window Window

I'd give this an 8, but the title is window, which would make it a zero. So 4.5

TheFabs responds:

Yes, because the scene in which the song was created for involves looking out a window.

Oranges VS Bananas Oranges VS Bananas

That must have been really hard to compose for something made with just pressing random keys on the keyboard. I don't even see how this is supposed to show any sort of story about oranges and bananas battling. You could have made this a test melody, not an actual song that you want the world to see.

Planet-Rike responds:

Sorry i was not caring when i made this

Fighting for Clancer Fighting for Clancer

"Sorry I didn't upload anything here for a while. I've been working with animators and game devs." AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Good song.

Character Demo Reel Character Demo Reel

GODDAMMIT! I JUST FOUND A GOOD FEMALE VOICE ACTOR FOR MY SERIES! NOW I HAVE TO ASK THEM TO BE A PART OF IT!

Wanna be part of the series?

Dreaming (NE Remix) Dreaming (NE Remix)

If only you made a song like this for the series. Then i'd pay you extra. (That's not a bribe.)

AzureWorm responds:

working on it :). but it will take more time than the other ones.

Jason's new voice demo Jason's new voice demo

Good job mate. Do it again, and that will draw more people in.

Temple - Koala Party Temple - Koala Party

I could use this in my series if you don't mind giving me permission. Great song.

corey289 responds:

Sure thing man, go ahead

Deep Beat Twist Deep Beat Twist

I like this. Since I can handle loud sounds/noises, I can definitively listen to this and enjoy it as well.