The Noob Adventures! The Noob Adventures!

Wow.

Surprise Counter - Episode 1 Surprise Counter - Episode 1

Well damn. That was so good that I have to make an upgrade in my character style. No more slight cartoonish characters. I must make them like I see in Death Note........ It was all part of his plan, wasn't it? Anyway, the blocks at 0:54 didn't look very realistic, and the detail on the smoke compared to the backgrounds was worthy of a shoot me in the foot rating. I recommend fixing up that nose though. It wasn't exactly the best thing for the style you were using. If this was all frame by frame, then I applaud you. I can applaud myself later when I top this.

~Falling isn't bad. It's just practice for picking yourself back up.~

don't stick hand in fans don't stick hand in fans

no no no NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

VaineHertz responds:

I like fans

Intro Intro

The intro was nice, but it was too short to be consideration salvageable. The sound is only bad because you probably didn't even consider going into your publish settings and fixing it.

ShinAmeD responds:

I wanted it to be short... And i am new to newgrounds so i didn't know i had to do that

Soul Weapon Episode 1 Soul Weapon Episode 1

Well, it was certainly entertaining enough. The art was kinda bad though. The hoody defied gravity. The voice quality was better than most of the crap that is uploaded to this site. If only this made sense. If this is supposed to be a full story, it's off to a crappy start.

I suggest learning how to draw better before continuing. That being said, the animation went smooth enough. Just needs a bit more work put into it. I have to say though, you are one of the better animators on this site. An amateur better animator. Good luck with that episode 2.

The Open Bundle The Open Bundle

DAMNIT! NOW I HAVE TO SPEND MY MONEY!

The Inside Story The Inside Story

Nice slideshow.

The Random Transformation The Random Transformation

Actually, it was some damn good frame by frame animation. Some color and more detail would've made it better. If you don't think something is worth watching, I don't think you should upload it to NG. Good work.

Garanord responds:

thanks that's some good advice!

Accordion dancing boxers Accordion dancing boxers

Come on man. When you asked me to watch this, I expected something worth my time. All I saw was 4 minutes and 53 seconds of punch out sprites being tossed around like they're some sort of "cool thing". I saw no animation involved here. Believe it or not, 2 frames does not even come close to an actual film. The music was irritating, the humor was bad, and the drawings, OH JUST F***ING KILL ME! I can tell you used windows movie maker and a mediocre drawing software like paint to make this. If this gets past judgement, it will either be because someone feels sorry for you, or you got your friends to up vote you. You may have apologized, but it still doesn't mean i'm going to nice about projects of yours that come out like this. Here's what you do: Get a good animation software (Flash because you're here.), a decent mic, some skill in drawing, some nice people to help you (No novices.), and an ability to write. Think you can do that?Spend some money and time to make something decent? I have done so. Why don't you try it. You are 17 after all. You must have a job.
I'm going to try not to get off topic here and say, " Don't post projects on NewGrounds if they look like this". Got that? Good. Final rating - Half a star.

mile667 responds:

that is your opinion i didnt know you hate Harmonica so bad i bealive my movie wont get blammed ther were Movies that were 3 times shiter then this im a amater and I know my animations wont be wery god in first time but there were people dat did like my movies but ok you dont like how i work and that is ok i was thinking to get a better program

Retardus Maximus Retardus Maximus

Piece of crap. Not worth my time. I hope you, past me, does a better job in da future.